• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 93 tons and linked YJ on Reds.

Do Work 93YJ

Well work has slowed back down and I'm afraid want change much till after the election so I'm posting my Jeep back up for sell again. Some things have changed over the winter it is now three linked in the front with RuffStuff kit and 1.25 hiems with airshocks. I also went ahead and pushed the front axle forward 4 more inches for a total of 110" wheelbase. Asking $10,500 OBO and am open to trades but no junk. 678-614-2937

Here is a copied list of the rest of the Jeep from my old thread.
Then last is the Jeep which I have built from the ground up. It is a 93 Jeep YJ 4.0 automatic and thats about where it ends as far as being a Jeep. It now has Dana 60 front from an 03 F-250 with 5:38 gears, Solid diff cover, welded, with a 250 wall tie rod attached to full hydro steering. The rear is Sterling 10.5 out of an 01 F-250 with disk brakes, 5:38 gears,Solid diff cover, welded, and trussed for the four link setup. The Jeep has been four linked in the rear and stretched 8" using TJ coil springs. The front has been pushed forward 6" with three link and air shocks. Total wheelbase is around 110"s. The Jeep has been fully exod with 1 1/2 120 tube along with a full 6 point inside cage which is all tied into the frame. The inside tub has been lined with bedliner and has Smittybilt recline racing seats with 5 point Master Craft seat belts. Behind the rear seat is a RCI 15 gallon fuel cell with the factory YJ pump installed and a cage built around it to hold it down. It also has a smittybilt 8,000 pound winch on the front attached to a custom built front bumper. Under the hood is the 4.0 HO with header, new altenator, and red top battery. The trans is TF999 3 speed auto which was rebuilt recently. The transfer case is the NP231 with Advanced Adaptors slip yoke elimantor kit ran out through a Tom Woods CV slip yoke drive shaft. Now onto tires and wheels. The wheels are Pro Comps soft 8s 17x9 with 4.5" backspace with Copperhead fab 32 bolt weld on beadlocks. The tires are 39" BFG Red Label Krawlers

e883b808.jpg

3885dd09.jpg

Re: 93 tons and linked YJ

Thanks it really performs awesome.

Few more pics.
771b79d2.jpg

df857f3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my right hand.

Nice trailer, I will say this like I did last time, if you sell it you will be SORRY. :gay:

Even tho this jeep is from Georgia! lol, it is a goin sum bitch! rode with him a couple times, goes more places than most buggys! :****:

I really like this. Where are you located? How far are you from Birmingham?

We're 30min on the other side of Atl. If your serious about a nice jeep this one is worth the ride.

Sucks, but don't fall into the trap of those other homo's in your hood. :****:

Golf is for quitters. :drinkers: