• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 93 YJ on tons

rpf500

Posting this to see what is out there. I like this rig and will wheel it this season if I do not get any offers. I am ONLY looking to sell because I want a 6cyl or v-8. This YJ is a great trail/crawler rig but as I find myself wheeling different, more technical terrain I decided I want a bigger engine. So before I take on a swap, I am putting this out there to see if anyone wants it. This rig does pretty damn good for a 4cyl. The Tera low makes ALL the difference.

93 YJ

2.5 4cyl with AX5 (newer with low miles) and a NP231 with tera low 4:1

Cut 39.5's on Allied beadlocks.

Rear dana 60, traction bar, rock crusher cover, drum brakes, J-10/Waggy leafs stretched to 107-108 via spring bracket relocation. 5:13's welded

Front high pinion 60 with full hydro steering via PSC single ended ram. Heavy Duty J10/Waggy leafs with heavy diff gaurd. 5:13's with Spartan locker

Fuel cell relocated to back but with enough room for the rear seat still. (I have a rear seat installed now)

Pictures show the comp cut, rocker gaurds, and tube fenders.

Other than that, it's pretty standard Jeep. The winch shown in pictures in brand new (Christmas gift) with zero pulls on it and I will be keeping it. The seats are gone, (too narrow for me) and have been replaced with older Grand Prix seats and new 4 point harnesses.

I would consider trades on similar rigs with 6cyl or 8cyl engines. I may look at certain buggies too. Mostly don't look at buggies due to seating room. I have 2 kids that wheel with me so I need a back seat most of the time.

Looking for $7,500 or trade. (I have some cash on my end for the right rig) I do have a title and if I remember right it shows rebuilt. No idea what made it that way, but doesn't matter in Indiana atleast. I have it plated and insured.

Attachments

• RED YJ 4.jpg
    RED YJ 4.jpg
    1,019.7 KB · Views: 226
  • red yj 3.jpg
    red yj 3.jpg
    849.1 KB · Views: 173
  • JEEP REAR FLEX 1.jpg
    JEEP REAR FLEX 1.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 208
  • JEEP SIDE SHOT 1.jpg
    JEEP SIDE SHOT 1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 153
Damn, I been looking for this Jeep for a while....... If I can sell the RZR i will buy it back... you got a number?

no, im the guy that built it. original owner of it as it sits, the day i sold it......

Looks really good!! You did a nice job on the stretch and other cutting and welding. The more I think about it, the less I want to get rid of it.

Just so you know, I didn't put ALL the trail scars on it. Guy before me did.

I do have the windshield frame and a brand new piece of glass to go in it. Didn't mention that in the ad. And I have the drive slugs also, but it currently has lockouts.

thanks. I want it back, but it'll be a couple months, unless the rzr sells..... maybe we can make a deal then.

Dwalk said:
thanks. I want it back, but it'll be a couple months, unless the rzr sells..... maybe we can make a deal then.
Darren, didn't you put all those dents in that thing? Would Like to see you and Brandon both back in a yeep! :eat:

BlackYJ said:
Darren I Guess you regret selling yours as much as I do

didn't bother me for a while, but its getting worse.

smurfy90 said:
Darren, didn't you put all those dents in that thing? Would Like to see you and Brandon both back in a yeep! :eat:

me too.

Would you be up for some Trading?
4.0 with on board air
caged
hand throttle
Hunsaker seats with harnesses
36 x 13.50 Iroks with Staun beadlocks, tires in good shape with full size spare
warn m8000 winch

Front Axle
5.38 gear
dana 44 wagoneer
chromo shafts with CMT joints
ARB
Rubicon Express springs
Diff cover guard
Tom Woods drive shaft w/spare
Spare Axle shafts

Rear Axle
5.38 gear
Dana 44 wagoneer
Dutchman 35 spline shafts
ARB
Rubicon Express springs
Tom Woods drive shaft w/spare
Spare axle shafts

Evansville, IN

Far southern part about 20 minutes from Kentucky. 2.5-3 hrs from Nashville, 1.5 hours from Louisville.

A good price for a VERY dependable rig, it doesn't have 500hp, but it will climb like a goat, and use 5 gal of gas all day.....great trail rig GLWS. if its still available in a couple months I will buy it back

01 wrangler tj Dana 44 f/r lock right in front 4.88 rear new spool new chromo axles 4.0 5 speed 231 .front is wsggy axle with Chevy knuckles ford rotors spindles.solid rig.

Latest posts