• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

95 3.0 wont start

chainsaw

95 runner, 3.0, got spark, engine cranks but no fire. I pulled the fuel feed off and got good flow but still no fire. Whats next?

Check the ground for the injectors. It's on top of the passenger valvecover almost all the way to the back. **** 3.slows, they are easily the worst designed engine Toyota ever designed.

Check the ground for the injectors. It's on top of the passenger valvecover almost all the way to the back. **** 3.slows, they are easily the worst designed engine Toyota ever designed.

Hmm. Sounds like a good possible suspect. Thanks.
Edit-Is that drive or pass side??

I give a **** about the engine, its just gonna get sold anyway, but I do want to make it right.

Ill clarify. I dont care that a 3.0 is or is not a well designed popular engine. I simply want it to run right so that when I sell it I can feel good hat the other person isnt getting screwed.

It has spark and has fuel to the intake...

Noid lights?:eeek: Test light? Yes, well, a meter. Would I close the loop with my meter or put one to ground?

Just put the ground to the battery post's and the red to each side of the injector plug. Easier with a test light or noid light but the meter will work.

For shits and giggles. Unplug the coolant temp sensor and see if it starts. This has wasted my time more than once.

Where is it? Sorry, just dont know **** about toys, 3.3 Nissans on the other hand...

Just put the ground to the battery post's and the red to each side of the injector plug. Easier with a test light or noid light but the meter will work.

:cool: