• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 95 Acura Integra $500 SOLD

TBItoy

Cranks (jumped off), runs, clutch pedal is on the floor and trans is stuck in 3rd gear.

Been sitting for 3 years, brand new (like a few weeks old) tires on it when it broke down.

$500 obo

Cookeville TN

34bcab47902cac6d21065cedf36e79f6.jpg

aa94d23756305d67e208ac9fe7123607.jpg

Re: 95 Acura Integra $500

Does it come out of 3rd when the engine is off?

Re: Re: 95 Acura Integra $500

untchabl said:
Is that a GSR? Looks like a vtec B18.
I don't even know what that means... lol

My buddy abandoned the car here after it broke, then gave me the signed title when he decided to not fix it.

This is the second non-op vehicle he's abandoned at my house, the first one got parted to build the Gremlin

BUG-E J said:
Does it come out of 3rd when the engine is off?
No, the linkage is disconnected internally in the trans best I can tell. the shifter and linkage moves between "gears" but it won't go into the 3 position, but the trans is engaged into 3rd gear.

I have zero interest in dropping the trans to fix it.

TBItoy said:
I don't even know what that means... lol

Does it say VTEC on the valve cover? If so then the engine alone is probably worth your asking price if it runs good.

Mongo44 said:
Is this the last of other peoples misc cars at your house?
Nope, Billy's 79 Ford is still in the woods. The trees around it are ~3-4" dia now lol

Looks like a Skunk2 intake manifold too. If you clean it up and put it on Craigslist you'll probably get over $1k for it. If you were closer I'd buy it. Last year of OBD-1 and it being a GSR it should sell easily.

untchabl said:
Looks like a Skunk2 intake manifold too. If you clean it up and put it on Craigslist you'll probably get over $1k for it. If you were closer I'd buy it. Last year of OBD-1 and it being a GSR it should sell easily.

Ditto...

I do NOT need this thing but an OBD1 GSR with some extra go fast parts for $500 would make an awesome start to a Chump Car, Lemons or Pure Stock project. Must resist a weekend road trip.

Stretch said:
Ditto...

I do NOT need this thing but an OBD1 GSR with some extra go fast parts for $500 would make an awesome start to a Chump Car, Lemons or Pure Stock project. Must resist a weekend road trip.

It has a bunch of adjustable arms, heims, coilovers and **** under it too.

So it might actually be worth fixing?

hmmm.

I'm not really interested in putting it on craiglist.

untchabl said:

Definitely not going to clean it up either. the sonofabitch sits like 1.5" off the ground and won't move under its own power. It had weeds grown up around it taller than the car a month ago.

Some on here needs this :dblthumb: Show me a dolla and haul it away :driving: