• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 95 custom yj on 42s SOLD

randyc

95 custom yj that has been completely redone it has a ls 5.3 vortech engine,automatic transmission with manual valve body and artcar shifter.dana 60 in front with 14 bolt in rear it also has drive flanges in front dana 300 twin stick transfer case jeep is really nice,body armour all the way around,, psc double ended ram full hydraulic steering,corbeau racing seats with 5 point harnesses also has back seat with 5 point harnesses,cutom rollcage that has been powder coated autometer gauges and tach with shift light,pioneer cd player with wake tower speakers,almost new 42 irocks with bead lock rims, all the way around.It hasn't been on a ride since build.the color of jeep is deep orange mango effect .It also has a warn winch on the front and it is set up for one in the rear .It has a bikini top.This jeep is really nice and could be set up to be driven on the road I have a good title with it.There has been a lot of money and time spent on this jeep.Im sure I left something out so give me a call and I will tell you about it $16000.00 o.b.o 6154845387

Re: 95 custom yj on 42s

cant get pics to load text me if you are interested in pics sorry

Re: Re: 95 custom yj on 42s

Damn thats a sharp jeep. Free bump

Re: 95 custom yj on 42s

Damn good deal on a great looking jeep. If I could have come up with the cash, I was going to come snatch it up. I hate I missed it.

avery123