• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 95 linked yj and back halfed price drop $7000obo

bbounds

Price $7,800 NO TRADES

1995 YJ back halfed custom 4 link front and rear 7/8 heims with 2.0 FOX air shocks all 4 corners, stock 4 banger with electric fan, ax-5 and 231 with SYE, Tom Woods drive shafts front and rear, 15 gal. aluminum fuel cell, 4-37 Irock Stickies with 5 rides on them and 1 brand new spare, oil pan skid, corbeau suspension seats with 4 ponit harness.

Front: Dana 44 HP from 79 Ford Bronco, chromo shafts inners and outers with Detroit locker, custom trusss, 513 gears, drive slugs, High stear arm, front diff. cover, full hydro stearing single ended ram I think it is a PSC pump 3 turns lock to lock, CTM u joints.

Rear: Ford 9 inch from 79 Bronco, they don't make true chromolly but they are the heat treated axles, new 3rd member with solid adjusters and daytona pinon support, custom Truss and truss for axle itself and Pinion gaurd.

Cage and seats are all tied into frame. this is a custom cage NOT USING EXISTING STOCK CAGE, complete cage is tied in done right. This jeep is ready to go, also has clear title. also have chromolly front spare axles with good joints, and stock rear axles for spares.
Jeep is light weight supper reliable no smoke no gear grinding.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: 95 linked yj and back halfed

Jeep flat out works. Has proved itself all over the Southeast....Harlan, Morris Mountain, Chocco, you name it....

Good luck with sale.

Sumbichilll dig ....a little bit :eat:. Fun little jeep that can hang!

This rig just works,been wheeling a bunch of times and this thing will surprise you,runs and crawls great.

Bump for ole rusty. She will flat out walk the dog. Somebody would be getting a solid rig.

drop $6000 make an offer. need to fund new buggy may consider parts trades coil overs, atlas, rims and tires for 8 lug

I will be going to wide open design's open house May 4th to pick up friends buggy can drop it off with someone if their are interests.

I'm slowly building my 94 into what you are selling. Wish I would have seen yours before I started..So far the only difference I see is my 231 has the teralow 4.1 kit and I'm running 39.5 TSLs. GLWS.

Wish I could afford 3 rigs...I'm having enough trouble building this one with the DDs in the stable.

BTT

Latest posts