• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 95 LS YJ

95LSYJ

Like the title says, I have a 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 5.3 LS motor in it (Around 73000 miles). It's backed by a built 700r4 with an advanced adapter transfer case adapter kit. SOA front and rear. Dana 44s that have been gone through and freshened up, along with new 4.56 gears added to them. It has summit racing bucket seats with 4 point harnesses. It has been stretched 6in in the rear and two in the front. It's also been comp cut. It has 35in pro comps that still have plenty of life left in them. I'm sure I'm forgetting alot, I've put in countless hours and money in this jeep over the past few years and I've just lost interest in it. It still needs a few odds and ends but it runs and drives great right now. Looking to get 8000 OBO. May trade for stock/slightly modified jeep. Text me with offers and trades. 615-210-7053

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 99
I will go ahead and state the obvious....maybe take pictures of the jeep....outside of the barn...and more than 1....and probly the motor and the interior..

bbone said:
I will go ahead and state the obvious....maybe take pictures of the jeep....outside of the barn...and more than 1....and probly the motor and the interior..
Yes. This.