• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

95 tbi 454 chevy

blaz4x4

Maybe someone has seen this problem before . I just installed a brand new 454 and it has a miss and no power . All new plugs wires cap and rotor . It is not throwing any codes . Watching the fuel injectors after half throttle stop sending fuel. Had it hooked up to a scanner while I drove it and up to half throttle the timing went to 35 degrees advanced but after half throttle the timing regards to like 13 degrees and the signal that goes to the injectors is suppose to go to 12 at full throttle but only goes to 7 at full throttle :mad:

Readjust the valves I seen many a new chevy crate engines with the pushrod stacked on the side of the lifter or just adjusted plain too tight

I've checked the grounds and rechecked I have adjusted tye valves 3 different times because they clatter on cold starts for like 5-10 seconds I changed the non adjustable rocker assembly to an adjustable style and they clatter on cold starts

Sounds like a knock sensor is retarding it, (Or timing is off) or you have a weak ground to the ecu. check the grounds with a voltage drop test, NOT an ohm meter.