• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 95 Wrangler ....(blown motor)... 2K

There is gonna be lots of beer consumed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mills5054 said:
I won't be much help but I'm down for the beer !

Does this mean your supplying the beverages???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So has Kush bucked up yet?? When is the motor swap party...I gotta buy a plane ticket and it's more expensive at the last minute...plus the TSA cavity searches you when you pay cash at the counter now... LOL

Pic of the dent in the pass rear....and as a bonus I'm gonna leave this super sweet sound system for the new owner thumb.gif....now u know u want it!!

Attachments

• 2016-03-16 17.08.50.jpg
    2016-03-16 17.08.50.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 2016-03-16 17.08.07.jpg
    2016-03-16 17.08.07.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 82
tommy450r said:
Man I really want this!! I wonder how much it would cost to ship it?
I only do local runs now but 4 yrs ago when I was doing longer hauls it would have cost you around $500......not sure if it would cost you any more or less these days.

tommy450r said:
If I could get it shipped for about 300 I'd buy it..

That will probably be tough to do unless you put it on Uship.com or something like that and get some fly-by-night company to do it. A good quality transporter is gonna charge a minimum of $1 per mile just for future reference.

MoparMan said:
That will probably be tough to do unless you put it on Uship.com or something like that and get some fly-by-night company to do it. A good quality transporter is gonna charge a minimum of $1 per mile just for future reference.

Thanks for all the info. Do they make a flat rate usps box big enough for this :dunno: lol

Tommy - contact Ray (OP). We know people going all over wheeling...might find someone with a spot on a gooseneck for it...