• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 96 Bronco Eddie Bauer Lifted 11"

joshdershem

got a 96 bronco ediie bauer. leather. cold ac hot heat. 234,xxx miles. new tranny last summer probly under 5000 miles since i do have the paper work on it. when i bought it i was told the motor was replaced at 90,000 under factory warranty. haven't verified yet though. 6" rough country suspension. 2" leveling kit. 3" body lift. 35" mickey thompsons with 2 full size spare tires one is already mounted on a matching spare wheel. billet grille. 8000k HID headlights. smoked tail lights. light bar over cab. replaced entire drag link a couple weeks ago. ball joints and tie rod ends. new battery this month. tires are still like 90%. does have a dent behind the drivers door from a farm gate. and the front seats both have a rip but all 3 seats have covers.

truck was stock when i bought it a couple years ago. its been through the mud but was never mudding. its been a DD mall crawler.

probly forgetting a lot but i'll add as i remember.

not entirely wanting to sell but for the right offer it can go. i want to build a 4 door bronco.

interested in trades on diesels only. i could also put a 99 7.3 with this and trade for a different 7.3 plus cash or a duramax plus cash or cummins plus cash.
im open to all diesel trade offers just let me know what you have and we can try and work something out.
MY F250 7.3 link: http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=27454.msg329864#msg329864

call or preferably text offers and questions to josh at 615-779-3566
i also check back here frequently
truck is in Spring Hil TN

Repainted the rockers. ^^^

d44 ifs and 8.8 rear. its not set up for off roaring. it started as a daily and turned into a weekend cruiser.

i guess asking 8,500 OBO?

I think I see this thing at the gym a lot in spring hill

Sent from the mans IPhone.

Latest posts