• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 97 Dodge 2500 Cummins SOLD

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
SOLD
Putting my truck back on here, decided I want a 4 door so need to sell this one. 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins diesel extended cab long bed SLT Laramie. Auto, power windows, locks and mirrors, limited slip rear. Truck has 202k on it and pulls very strong. Mostly stock except a #10 fuel plate, BHAF and Dynomax muffler. Have stock air box as well. Fiberglass tonneau cover also included. Body is straight but does have slight damage behind passenger rear tire due to a blowout. Has boost and trans temp gauges and trailer brake controller. Clean title and I'm the second owner. Was bought new in Lafayette GA. $5600 obo and I'm located in the Chattanooga TN area.
SOLD

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,248
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,230
  • truck3.jpg
    truck3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,239
  • truck7.jpg
    truck7.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,238
Re: 97 Dodge 2500 Cummins

It's got Mickey Thompson MTZs on the front and I don't remember the brand on the rear but look almost the same and all are around half tread. It pulls my trailer with the jeep on it great I'm just looking to get a 3rd gen. It's got tons of power. My wife wants something that rides a little smoother and it rides like a truck.

muddinmetal said:
How come the dash doesn't look all cracked up?
I may be wrong but most 94-97 trucks I've seen are not usually too bad. The worst are 98-04, most 05+ trucks are fine.

muddinmetal said:
How come the dash doesn't look all cracked up?

It's got a couple of cracks but not like most I've seen and it's all there. It was perfect till about a year ago and I came out one day and had a crack, then 2 more. Thought about getting a cover but never did. Wish somebody would buy this thing so I can get another one.

I wish my Pop would buy this thing because its actually what he needs but hes in the same boat as you needing to sell one to get another