• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 97 jeep TJ

fl-krawler

I have decided to sell my TJ in order to fund the purchase of parts needed to finish my new buggy build. Originally this jeep belonged to one of my customers, but through a trade I ended up with it this past spring. Below is a link to the original build of the jeep before I acquired it. Jeeps interior and exterior are in great shape and I just completely rewired the jeep and added a set of Autometer Cobalt gauges in the instrument cluster
http://www.misfitjeepers.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1177

Drivetrain:
LS1 out of a 04 Pontiac GTO. All stock internals, custom 1.75" headers, and 3" exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers. Painless wiring harness, and MEFI ECM (marine waterproof ECM).
700R4. Fully built with the following parts:
? Rear Heavy Duty 5 Pinion Planetary (Planetary Only)
? Front Heavy Duty 5 Pinion Planetary (Planetary Only)
? Chrome Transmission Pan with drain plug
? New Gaskets
? New O-Rings
? New Lip Seals
? New Sealing Rings
? 700R4 Corvette 2nd Gear Servo
? 700R4 Billet Servo 4th Gear & Cover
? .500 Boost Valve
? Alto Kolene Steel Kit
? Alto Red Eagle Clutch Kit
? 700R4 Filter
? 700R4 Alto Wide High Performance Band
? Teflon Pump Bushing
? Delco Front Seal Retainer Clip
? 700R4 Superior Shift Reprogramming Kit
? Hardened Pump Rings
? 700R4 10 Vane Rotor Gear
? 700R4 10 Vane Rotor Guide
? 700R4 High Rev Vanes
? 700R4 Heavy Duty Throttle Valve Spring
? Heavy Duty "Beast" Sun Shell
? Heavy Duty 28 Element Sprag
? Heavy Duty Wide Rear Sprag
? TCI reverse pattern full manual valve body
? Art Carr shifter

Dana 300 transfer case. All stock other than the addition of a cable shifted twin stick

Both the engine and trans have less than 2000 miles on them since being rebuilt

Suspension/axles:
Jeep currently has the stock D30/35 under it with a 4" short arm lift, but I cam currently in the process of purchasing a set of J-10 D44's for the jeep, and will be custom building a 4 link suspension for it. If I get a committed buyer before I begin the axle swap, I will build the susp. to the buyers specs (wheelbase stretch, etc).

Tires/wheels:
90% tread 33" Nitto Mud grapplers on 15 x 10 D window black wheels (also have a matching spare)

Jeep is located in Zephyrhills, Fl, and I can deliver anywhere within 1000 miles if the buyer pays fuel. I am not interested in any trades at this time unless you have atleast $8000 cash to throw in with your trade (And I'm only interested in things like boats, streetbikes or gooseneck trailers). $12000 obo