• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 97' TJ Project

LiveOff-Road

Big Timer 97' Jeep TJ Wrangler project. No engine, transmission, or transfer case (Was a 4.0L Auto). Has Dana 44 rear axle with ARB locker and 4.56 gears. Empty front housing (no shafts/carrier) but comes with 4.56 gears. Custom fabricated 6 point cage with cage mounted PRP Premier suspension seats and G-Force 3" 5 point harnesses. Belly up skidpate. Steering box skidplate. Custom fabricated front and rear bumpers. Heim jointed steering and front track bar. Approx. 4" lift with tubular control arms and Rubicon Express springs plus a 1" body lift. Fiberglass cowl hood. Half hard doors. Frame for soft top. CV drivelines. Clear title Located in Wetumpka AL

$2500

Stanced :D
uc

:smoke:
uc

uc

uc

Deluxe interior
uc

At least the seats clean up well and are still super comfy. Seat base not included unless you twist my arm.
uc

D44 ARB'd 4.56 Rear
uc

Front setup
uc

Windshield frame and custom windshield.
uc

Half limp doors
uc

More pics can be seen here for anyone interested. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B__dCSzjE-fWQTl2R0xtdkNJM3M&usp=sharing

Thanks,
Sean

I need some bigger pictures, don't I? :eek:

If anyone is interested, you can call me at 334 320 6781.

Thanks,
Sean

rambo said:

Thank you for the interest but I already have offers for parts for some of the parts for significantly more than that. Parting out on Monday if I don't get the right offer for the whole thing before then.

Sean