• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 98' Tacoma Cab Truck - Red Labels - ORI's SOLD

Re: 98' Tacoma Cab Truck - Red Labels - ORI's

Just wanted to remind errbody that this is my favorite "tacoma" ever built. Which one is coming to GAP?

decided on both...always gotta have a back up if possible ha

Rode this weekend with this rig it flat out works and looks good doing it

New Longfield chromo rear output after snapping the factory output at the GAP. Also had the red top swapped out for a brand new one, the other was acting a little funny about taking a charge.

Bump for a clean well built rig GLWS

I absolutely can't believe this hasn't sold. I would LOVE to throw a 6.0 in and rock out.

For those interested in having this truck streetable with a tag to get to nearby trails. I've never had this truck on pavement but I have had interest and questions from a few about being able to drive it on the road with a few changes (tires, gearing, turn signals, head lights) it has brake lights. This truck started out from an '87 pickup there is still about 4' of factory frame left with the indication tag on the drivers side. I do have the '87 vin plate that I removed before scrapping the old cab and a clear title for the truck. Legally I don't know what you might run into having this done. MIght just depend on who you delt with to make it happen. But long story short the frame, vin tag, and title all match. :driving: