• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired '99 Built LS1 Turn Key Motor

N2Offroad

I have a '99 Firebird Formula, car grazed a cement barrier and wrecked core support. Motor was built and dyno tuned 60k miles ago. I am supposed to be getting the build specs and dyno sheets this week or next. The car has had the heads built, lunati cam installed, and computer tuned. Put 398 RWHP on the dyno, so going through T-56 6sp and 10 bolt rearend should put crankshaft at close to 500 HP. The heads are powder coated orange??? Not my choice of color, but looks good. The intake has had EGR delete done, has been re-fiberglassed and painted silver. The only thing swapped on car from dyno run is the headers were removed and put on kids Firehawk. So its got stock manifolds on it now. The motor is now and will remain in car until a deposit is paid, so anyone that wants to hear run before purchase is more than welcome to come by. I'll try and get some pics, but honestly it looks like any LS1 with orange heads and silver intake :dunno: The radiator hoses are removed beacause they got into the belts after the wreck. The motor runs out very strong, drove the car around the block, loaded and unloaded off the trailer when I brought it home.

I have gotten some of the parts paperwork.
Hardened Moly Pushrods
Comp Springs and Retainers
Lunati Voodoo Cam (waiting on specs)
Decked Heads
Over-sized Valves

Would make someone a sweet a$$ buggy motor!
Motor is being sold turn key! All accesories and drives, wiring harness, and computer. What you hear running in car is what you will have in your buggy! After deposit is paid I will pull motor and have it ready for pickup.

2900.00 For ready to install LS1.
Don't waste your time buying off ebay where you never see or especially hear your motor your buying. Come see and hear the motor, hell drive the car!

Call or text 256-3 eight 5- 3109

I've answered a ton of messages about what's the lowest I would take for the motor. If you want to make an offer I am open to offers. So if you've got an offer shoot it to me, they are selling all over the internet. This is one you can crank and hear run before buying. So lets keep the offers reasonable.