• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 99 F-250 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4

JHALL

1999 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke diesel 4x4, auto trans, has 305k miles, runs and drives great, has NO leaks and NO blowby, has a Superchip programmer, 4" turbo back straight pipe exhaust, gauges (boost, exhaust temp and trans temp) and a big Baldwin air filter. Has had a lot of work done in the past 10k-30k miles, including having the transmission built. Tires only have approx 5000 miles on them.

The A/C works in town but goes in and out on the highway. I believe it needs a shim kit that Ford made to fix the earlier Superduty's that have this problem. I believe the kit costs like $15. The drivers window quit working a couple weeks ago also, could be the motor could be a switch. The cab lights also do not work, it hasn't bothered me so I don't know if it's a bulb(s) or another issue. Everything mechanically is solid.

Recently got back from a week long trip to Moab, UT and it did great.

If interested I will go over all of the work that has been done, it's too much to list.

Asking $5900. Located in Atchison, KS. You can PM me here or call/text me at 785-760- four four zero two

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 507