• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A bit more info?

Catabeagle

Its been probably 6-7 years since I've been up to reiter. I'm planning a little trip this Saturday with some guys I work with, I'm the only one with a wheeler, hoping to take turns cruising coworkers through the trails, bbq, hang out etc. One guy has some dirt bikes. So my questions are:

Are the single track trails in close proximity to the 4x4 trails?

Are the 4x4 trails short enough to make multiple runs through in a day so all the guys get a chance to ride?

Is the parking lot shared for both sets of trails? My wheeler is ORV tabbed and not a great road rig.

I've downloaded all the rules, maps, etc. Just want some first hand advise from people who have been and know itbetter than I.

Thx in advance for the input

Aaron:beer:

I'm sure boxboy can chime in and give a better answer but the single track are fairly close, the trails can be run in many different ways and makes it easy for people to walk with you out of the rig. Parking lot shared. :awesomework:

Its been probably 6-7 years since I've been up to reiter. I'm planning a little trip this Saturday with some guys I work with, I'm the only one with a wheeler, hoping to take turns cruising coworkers through the trails, bbq, hang out etc. One guy has some dirt bikes. So my questions are:

Are the single track trails in close proximity to the 4x4 trails? no the motorcycle trails are up top a mile or so up Deer flats road and you can not drive 4x4's up only bikes or quads.

Are the 4x4 trails short enough to make multiple runs through in a day so all the guys get a chance to ride? Depends on what you wheel... but walking with the rig most people can walk faster then the 4x4 can travel.

Is the parking lot shared for both sets of trails? My wheeler is ORV tabbed and not a great road rig. There are 2 parking areas the lower on deer flats road is P1 and the upper off deer flats road is P2. P2 has the honey bucket. The 4x4 area only has about 1/2 mile of gravel road (deer flats road)

I've downloaded all the rules, maps, etc. Just want some first hand advise from people who have been and know it better than I.

Thx in advance for the input

Aaron:beer:

The park is all up on Deer flats road gates opens at 9 closes at 5, hard to get lost.