• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A Couple Evans Pics

Jaydog

Evans8-07005.jpg

This is a rig that was in the parking lot, thought I'd snap a shot of it

Evans8-07016.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that jeep looks fumilar oh yeah mine looks like that after the turtling I did last year:haha: :haha: hears too unibodies it'll never be the same again:awesomework:

Was this with the Faithwheeler's group? I recognize the Toyota your parked next to as Brad H's (Yotakid on most forums).

Yeah, it was Brad's Dad, Dave H that started that whole thing with Senator Kline about the anti-noise bill. Kline's infamous email was in response to an email he received from Dave and we all know where it went from there.

haha, well thats not how I was refferring to recognizing the Helgesons. I spent ALOT of time with that family through my high school years, before I moved from Renton. Used to do a fair amount of snowmobilling with them before I got rid of my pile.

the whole family is a stand-up family, they helped me out many a times... :awesomework:

Obviously I missed something, but I guess I will no longer be posting pics, as it offends some people.

Obviously I missed something, but I guess I will no longer be posting pics, as it offends some people.

you didnt offend anybody at all. You posted up a pic of yourself driving off the trail("rock garden") Making or using these user built trails is a big no-no and just gives the oligests more reason to close our trails.

Last edited:

Latest posts