I WON a COOKIE
Yes I do wheel. I hate TSL's. Some video's are long:cool:

Brian Super Sammi
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9OiOg2bXA[/YT]

Me

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9YYrUQVLA[/YT]

Rick

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkP_20Do0k[/YT]

No this is the rock hill closest to Enphendahl pass rd. This is actually the first hill they built.

So there is more out there then just those 3 hills clumped together.......Been out there one time and did more driving on "trails" then anything :redneck:.......could not find anyone out there that was wheelin to have them show us around......

It's one of the three rocks hills in the newer section by yellow jacket. The hills on these lines change daily if not between every rig going up, because the rocks move. Yellow jacket is the worse as far as moving rocks. That could almost be an avalanche at times. Anarchy is round river rocks and I only know of 1 person that has made it up. Those rocks have moved even across the road. So they are really loose. Then there is this big rock hill. It changes slightly but not as much as the other two. A lot of people stay away from this hill.

It's one of the three rocks hills in the newer section by yellow jacket. The hills on these lines change daily if not between every rig going up, because the rocks move. Yellow jacket is the worse as far as moving rocks. That could almost be an avalanche at times. Anarchy is round river rocks and I only know of 1 person that has made it up. Those rocks have moved even across the road. So they are really loose. Then there is this big rock hill. It changes slightly but not as much as the other two. A lot of people stay away from this hill.

Jeremy and I were the first ones to go up the new anarchy,ted was third.

Okay I think I got it, but I don't know none of the names of the trails or ...... Did go up one hill climb that was pretty good went down a trail down a steep hill then a 90 deg. corner to the left then hill climb....... When we were out there it was pouring rain and all the rocks were super slick as was all the ground around the rocks......

I was hoping to run across a local or someone that knows their way around out there and tag along for a day of wheeling...... :redneck:

In defense of the TSLs what psi were you running? the vids make it look like they're at 45psi. :fawkdancesmiley: But I can tell they're prob down to 10psi in some spots, but still look stiff. Are they fairly new? Give them time, patience, give them time......:D

john was running like 10 lbs i think, cus he has no beadlocks, i was runnin 5 and could go lower but we were also running some trails. nice to be on the hill w/ no crowd, usually as soon as you get in the rocks people come out of nowhere?

In defense of the TSLs what psi were you running? the vids make it look like they're at 45psi. :fawkdancesmiley: But I can tell they're prob down to 10psi in some spots, but still look stiff. Are they fairly new? Give them time, patience, give them time......:D

They're not new, carved up, might need to carve them some more. If I go any lower than 10psi I roll a bead. I gotta get BL's soon.

They're not new, carved up, might need to carve them some more. If I go any lower than 10psi I roll a bead. I gotta get BL's soon.

Bummer, ya they look like balloons that are raedy to pop. :mad: I would figured if theyre that used up they'd fold a bit more than theyre showing.