• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A LESSON LEARNED!

Well he's about 96 hrs late on trying to make chit right.

Metal head, your not getting the point. The only reason he is even trying to make a small attempt at re-fixing his work is to not look like a absalute hack fab'r and a piece of work.

IF IT WASNT FOR THIS THREAD!

HE WOULD HAVE NEVER ATTEMPTED TO FIX MY RIG!

Is this clear enough?!

Maybe someone else that speaks hackfab can translate ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metal Head said:
No one claimed this. If they are fixing it for free then yes I would, you either want satisfaction or not, if you have the chance to do it free then do so before taking it somewhere else that cost. If you don't allow the opportunity then how legit was your claim? It's your word against Brice's word, and Brice seems to have a lot of people who were satisfied with what he built or sold them, you are just one anomaly. All the posts in the world aren't going to remove all his past satisfied customers. I've spoken to Brice, I like to get both sides of every story, so don't think I'm clueless, I'm just hearing it from Brice too, I don't take one side at face value without hearing the rest.

What does the past work have to do with this hack job? You clearly have a bias view and asspinion on the matter which makes it irrelevant.

Skidkid said:
What does the past work have to do with this hack job? You clearly have a bias view and asspinion on the matter which makes it irrelevant.

Your view isn't biased? Have you made an effort to talk to him personally about the situation? I'd say if your not getting both sides your view is the one that is irrelevant.

Metal Head said:
Your view isn't biased? Have you made an effort to talk to him personally about the situation? I'd say if your not getting both sides your view is the one that is irrelevant.

Are you trying to imply that OP pay for and wanted hack **** work preformed on his rig?

Re: Re: Re: A LESSON LEARNED!

Metal Head said:

Both sides of ****ing what? The sumbitch looks like it rolled straight out of Robby Bobby's underground lair where him and Jon-Jon were having gay, inbred buttsechs while holding a welder.

:wtflol:

There is no both sides when you can clearly see the ****-ups in pics. No way in hell I'd let them ever touch it again. I'd settle for nothing less than cash refund and if that didn't come through, I'd chalk it down as a lesson learned in blood, eat the costs, and take it to somebody who knows what the fawk they are doing.

You usually end up spending a dollar when you're worried about saving a nickel.

Metal Head said:
Hey kudos for stepping up and offering to redo the work, I guess people didn't read the fact that when you picked this thing up it was supposed to be running and driving and you spent considerable time actually putting the thing together to even get it back to your shop. There is always 2 sides to a story but it appears most people here immediately jump on the side of the so called victim whether they know the actual truth of the situation or not. Maybe they will learn some self restraint eventually when they get tired of the taste of their feet.

HJPCUMMINS if you are refusing to let the shop fix what you claim they did then it's sounds like your claim wasn't legitimate to begin with.
I believe HJP stated several times that he was willing TO PAY for whatever needed to be fixed/completed on his rig as long as he was kept informed...So in my opinion there is STILL NO EXCUSE for the "quality" of work that was inflicted on his F-Toy!!!! :****:

Metal Head said:
I've spoken to Brice, I like to get both sides of every story, so don't think I'm clueless, I'm just hearing it from Brice too, I don't take one side at face value without hearing the rest.
Are you blind??!!!! 8) :dunno:

Metal Head said:
Hey kudos for stepping up and offering to redo the work, I guess people didn't read the fact that when you picked this thing up it was supposed to be running and driving and you spent considerable time actually putting the thing together to even get it back to your shop. There is always 2 sides to a story but it appears most people here immediately jump on the side of the so called victim whether they know the actual truth of the situation or not. Maybe they will learn some self restraint eventually when they get tired of the taste of their feet.

HJPCUMMINS if you are refusing to let the shop fix what you claim they did then it's sounds like your claim wasn't legitimate to begin with.
WOW you're a ****ing idiot.

Re: Re: Re: A LESSON LEARNED!

bushhog750 said:
WOW you're a ****ing idiot.

molaugh molaugh molaugh

It's really simple. What do you call a terd that comes out of a dog's ass? .....****. You don't call it anything other than "****" just because he is a good dog, or because he licks the peanut butter off your nuts....it's still just ****.

I would never take anything back to whoever laid those "beads" in those pics. Its fine if they are willing to go back and "fix" them but that person obviously does not know how to weld and I would not want them learning on my rig / with my life. Does it suck that he paid $1600 for that abortion? Yes. But like the title says, "lesson learned" and school ain't free. I can't tell you how many lessons I've paid to learn in this sport / hobby. I've probably got more money wrapped up in "school" than I do my rig.

patooyee said:
I would never take anything back to whoever laid those "beads" in those pics. Its fine if they are willing to go back and "fix" them but that person obviously does not know how to weld and I would not want them learning on my rig / with my life. Does it suck that he paid $1600 for that abortion? Yes. But like the title says, "lesson learned" and school ain't free. I can't tell you how many lessons I've paid to learn in this sport / hobby. I've probably got more money wrapped up in "school" than I do my rig.

Best post yet on this thread he chalked it up as paid education sucks he lost out on the $$$$ though

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A LESSON LEARNED!

TacomaJD said:
molaugh molaugh molaugh

It's really simple. What do you call a terd that comes out of a dog's ass? .....****. You don't call it anything other than "****" just because he is a good dog, or because he licks the peanut butter off your nuts....it's still just ****.
Only thing I would add to sum up these words of wisdom, no matter how many times you return to said dog's ass, it will continually produce ****. There won't be any major changes.

'erbody knows they only two good fabrimocators in Tennessee, that Penner kid, and the Wood dude. Sombuddy told me to know dat.

patooyee said:

Looking at photos being posted up on his other work in the shop, ya, it's down right scary. I would not have this hack redo it as I don't think he is capable of anything better then this. I would demand a total refund plus cost to fix right.

Someone is going to get hurt or killed from the crap he puts together and that will be very bad.

InDaShop said:
'erbody knows they only two good fabrimocators in Tennessee, that Penner kid, and the Wood dude. Sombuddy told me to know dat.

There is 1 ur missing the Cameron guy :afro:

TacomaJD said:
molaugh molaugh molaugh

LMAO, I just spit beer all over my computer screen reading this :spin: