• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A little northwest snow day

WHERESMYHAT

Nick (Wagoatzuki) his fiance and I ran up out of wilkeson new years day. Was suppose to be four samis but the other two had a little headache :D

We met up in Buckley, fueled up in Burnett and then headed out.

We plowed as much snow as my 31's aired down would allow until we were sitting on the frame rails. Nicks' samurai is sitting on toy axles and 34 ltbs aired down but my setup with the 31's seemed to do better in the snow.

7_G.jpg

1_G.jpg

We were trying to get to a good sledding area but couldn't make it. So we turned around and ran into this jeep and his buddies. The jeep was sitting on 33's chained up. Turns out he snapped a front shaft or ujoint. When he tried getting turned around, he ended up getting stuck.

6_G.jpg

We had just come through there about 20 minutes ago and was one of the spots were we had to "break trail".

We loaned them a shovel. His buddie was right behind him so a quick pull on some cable and they got him turned around.

9_G.jpg

We headed down around the corner where their other buddy had gotten his full size stuck trying to turn around. It was a good place to build a fire and pull the front driveline on the jeep.

For some reason Nicks' samurai kept steering into the ditches.

11_G.jpg

12_G.jpg

I was able to find a few holes myself that required a shovel or a push but no pics until Nick posts his.

So time to head out. A quick stop on the side of the road to air back up.

10_G.jpg

Not like some of the snow runs on here but it was a fun day. :awesomework:

It wasn't extreme but still a blast and was able to wrap the day up helping a few people out. Actually all we did was lend them a shovel. :redneck:

Latest posts