• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A little Plastic Surgury

Like dis
attachment-3.jpg

Looks good.

Have you decided what to do with the front bumper? I don't think it looks to bad honestly. Changes are making have made a big deferance so far.

I think im going to take the skins off of it. Cut the top part off and run some tubes out like jason's front bumper that I posted up.

blacksheep10 said:
needs 14's in the rear to help with that uptravel (ben moved the lower points from the tube on the 14 to the top of the knuckle on the rock rear, thus stealing 2" of up that is available)

Up travel is just a fad, down travel is where its at.

What about the stinger? Running it as is.

BTW I love the rear axle in this beast!! Hybrid custom machined is where it at. :dblthumb:

Blase said:

BTW I love the rear axle in this beast!! Hybrid custom machined is where it at. :dblthumb:

This thread is about rock rigs, not LA coonass swamp buggies. Move along.

Blase said:

Ya I think I'm going to leave stinger, unless everyone thinks it looks terrible. Yes I love the rear axle on this rig

No I think the Stinger looks fine.

Gillespie don't you have some book to be studying or mountain bike to be riding??? :gtfo:

Blase said:
No I think the Stinger looks fine.

Gillespie don't you have some book to be studying or mountain bike to be riding??? :gtfo:

Haha, actually I have a deposition at 9 am, riding at lunch, and finishing up a motion for summary judgment in the afternoon/evening. So, you pretty much nailed it.

Rig looks good, paint it up and ride it until the wheels fall off!

this picture sucks but top and interior and most all other tube is gloss black. Sides and hood are a charcoal mettalic with silver ghost flames. Looks 100 times better in person. I think its going to look awesome in the sun. All in all this will not even look like the same buggy imo
188.jpg