• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

a little spy video!

boxboy

can I be your friend...
here some video on a section of trail.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vCAZ_kEJ2EM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

look my owner personal playground cause no one else cares :fawkdancesmiley:

20141013_160546_zps41d1acad.jpg

Was that video on the G11? When I get a tow rig it won't be all yours. Can't wait to see the purple. Could they place the obstacles more haphazardly? It almost looks too planned out lol. Looking MUCH better though :awesomework:.

What being filmed isn't the completed construction in those areas :redneck: These are just a few teaser... :fawkdancesmiley:

What are the winter hours again? I am getting the exhaust done on the rig next week and after fabbing up a couple things will need to do a bit of a small shake-down.

9 to 5 Saturday Sunday... but let me know I'll head out...

I suspect we may have a trail opening here very soon...:stirpot:

What being filmed isn't the completed construction in those areas :redneck: These are just a few teaser... :fawkdancesmiley:

Couldn't even tell me the trail name it was that much of a teaser :flipoff:? It is looking good though, thanks again for all the hard work. Hopefully within the next year or two I will be able to make it out there. Definitely sooner than that for a work party.

so you're saying the new trail doesn't even need 4wd?

:fawkdancesmiley:

Just Kidding!:awesomework: It looks sick, you guys are getting things done up there! I'll be up to check it out when you guys open up the new trail. Can't wait to see it in person.:cool:

I was just teasing since you had a busted front shaft in the video. :beer: Thanks again for all your hard work up there.:beer::beer:

yes I do... you haven't seen what was added after the video was taken :hi: :redneck: