• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ACRO Shows Strong Support for WOHVA

dirk

PRESS RELEASE

Auburn Car Repair & Offroad Shows Strong Support for OHV Advocacy.

SEATTLE, WA - January 12, 2016 - Auburn Car Repair & Offroad (ACRO) has donated $1,000.00 to the Washington Off Highway Vehicle Alliance (WOHVA) in support of OHV advocacy. John Mathews, ACRO owner said "I felt it was time to give back and I really like what WOHVA is doing in support of OHV users across Washington State." He went on to say, "We're a family owned auto repair & 4x4 shop in Auburn, Washington. We're also passionate about offroad recreation and have made support of OHV advocacy a part of our business model. I know this is the right thing to do and I challenge my fellow businesspeople to join me in putting their money to work. In 2016, ACRO will donate a portion of our sales to support motorized recreation."

"We're absolutely honored to have the support of John and his crew," said Byron Stuck, WOHVA's President. "This donation will be used to support our legislative lobbyist on the ground in Olympia. Having a full time presence during the legislative session is key to our success!"

Please support those that support us!

Auburn Car Repair & Offroad
http://www.auburncarrepair.com
(253) 939-5019

THANK YOU for your contribution and effort towards this sport and hobby we all enjoy across Washington state. Hopefully more companies who get business from offroad users will follow your positive lead and give some back as well to keep this sport going strong with lots of great places open to enjoy and available for us to wheel into the future.

So from me and many others I know who appreciate your contribution I'd like to sincerely say THANK YOU :awesomework: