• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ad-Valorum car tag prices in GA WTF!!!

5BrothersFabrication said:
I should have added, I live in Tennessee.
It's the fiscal cliff **** they've been talking about. It's kinda like the country falls into a limp mode and cuts a **** ton of spending and raises a **** ton of taxes, by default. Spook in chief is worried about cutting entitlements, republicans worried about raising taxes, it's gonna fall into limp mode if everyone sticks to their principles.

It partially due to fiscal cliff, but the biggest cause in new tax issues is the potential of the "Bush Tax Cuts" that are set to expire January 1, 2013 unless they decide to extend them.

Sad part of it is, I'd venture to say most of the Senators and Congressmen/women have no clue how much they actually benefit from these "Bush tax cuts" and will let them expire. Then when it's time to file 2013 taxes they will go :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: cause it finally messed with their tax havens/planning/structures.

Re: Re: Ad-Valorum car tag prices in GA WTF!!!

For GA once you pay that 7% after March of 2013 there is no for advlourm tax. Since you just paid it you will have to pay again and your done since it wasn't after March.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gasman said:
It's only a matter of time and the new revolutionary war will be forced to happen.you can only take so much before people will stop giving,and I don't know personally how much more I can give before it's not worth working for.and then the lazy bastards who do nothing and expect a check just because they breathe will be the one start the war and then we will be forced to fight for what's already ours.they tax you it when you make it,they tax you when you spend it,they tax you when you save it,and after Jan 1st they take 50% of it when you die and leave it to your children. And this is suppose to be the land of the free,yea right. Chad :dblthumb:

YEA ,,,, PREACH ON MAN :dblthumb:

It want be long till we WILL be working JUST to pay taxes and will have NOTHING left for ourselves,,,,,

Were living by the law of the jungle and not the law of the land now ,,,,just watch out yall.

DAMN

5BrothersFabrication said:
It's the fiscal cliff **** they've been talking about. It's kinda like the country falls into a limp mode and cuts a **** ton of spending and raises a **** ton of taxes, by default. Spook in chief is worried about cutting entitlements, republicans worried about raising taxes, it's gonna fall into limp mode if everyone sticks to their principles.

so if i have life insurance or any money in the bank, annuitys, 401, cd's, or ira's and have my daughter and step daughter on them and they are the beneficiary at my death then after jan 1st the gov is gonna get half before they get anything?

ridenrace6 said:
so if i have life insurance or any money in the bank, annuitys, 401, cd's, or ira's and have my daughter and step daughter on them and they are the beneficiary at my death then after jan 1st the gov is gonna get half before they get anything?

You are correct, unfortunately. So if one plans to pass away soon, do it before Jan 1, 2013 to avoid "death taxes."