• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Adam Carter built single seat race car or ultimate rec wheeler

sinman

Well "life" happends and with everything going on right now i feel its time to sell the race car. I would rather see it raced or used than just sitting in my shop just to get used a few times a year max. This is bacicaly the car i always wanted. So i traded for it last year,fix and changed some stuff, raced it in 4 dirt riots, had a damn blast with it and just now am learning to drive it, and am gonna sell her i guess. It was originally build and raced by Adam Carter then Clay gilstrap, the mike Odem raced it once and i traded my old ultra 4 car for it. Im still gonna race but itll be the rzr for a while and id still like to do a little crawling here and there. Here goes-
Chassis- Adam Carter built 2007 ish? single seater "moon buggy" 1 1/2" DOM with extra bracing added by Bent and Twisted last year. 3link front and rear with all aluminum links and 7/8" heims
Rugged race radio and parker pumper set up
Motor- Built last yr Ls1 with mild hp added(cam headwork ect) 400+hp shes stupid quick
Tranny- TCI th350 reverse maual valve body works great
tcase- atlas 3.0
axles- spidertrax 9s 5.0 gears arb in rear, spool front wilwood brakes all the way around with cutting brakes
fuel tank- 23 gallon with dual exterior pumps
shocks- king 2.5 internal bypass 14" with external adjusters and limit straps an all 4 corners
dual LED lights
huge radiator-no cooling issues
tires-5 37"krts and 5 raceline wheels with aluminum rings
LOTS of spare parts. new axle shafts, stub shafts, gear sets,arb,3 unit bearings. ect
dirt riot legal and with a weekends worth of work it would be ultra 4 legal. i just never cared to race that series so i havnt done the work which is mainly a winch and front bumper(Easy to build)
Car was built for a big person. Clay is over 6' and fit great. i have moved the seat up because i am short. old mounts are still there.
Car is crazy fast,loud and fun to drive. kinda like a big go cart!
Firm price is 33k cash OR TRADE for a good crawler preferably tube buggy or yota/GM based (no junk)(no jeeps unless very built and most jeep stuff gone) around 10k and the rest in cash.
I am in no hurry to sell or do i NEED to sell so price is firm. Its a good fast car that i meticulously maintain and i can answer any questions that you may have. Serious buyers only. email- shawninman@yahoo cell 830-456-5834 or pm me or post up trades here. Thanks-

ill post more pics when my inet isnt beeing crappy. 5'2" top of roof, wb108 ish under belly is 17" ish 3300lbs with me in it. dual strait 4-1 collectors out the sides- sounds very mean and itll flat get it

finished fifth this year in Dirt riot central series. had fuel issues in 2 of the three races. problem has been found/fixed and upgraded.

may consider a trade of over 10k in value. you never know. just getting out of racing and back to crawling again. With a few things(front bumper and winch) car can race the Ultra 4 class if your interested. dirt riot ready! can help with delivery too. location is Fredericksburg (central) texas

I got here to late to offer up the trade I guess. Thought about... My rig finished first overall in Southeast Dirt Riot. Sweet looking ride though.