• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adding 10" of pleasure or pain

Tire moves forward as it compresses, might rub slightly if turned? Tires barely rub the fender tubes before.

The front hoop is tied to the front of teh shock towers which are actually hoops. here's the front half of shock hoop on the drivers side;

FrtSM6_307-1.jpg

37 inch tires

disregard that last post lol i was thinkin in my head lol (about how my leaf sprung axle would rub that so bad with 37's) :D

this is one bad ass rig man, when i pull my little 4cyl i may be hittin you up for some input on your 4.3 swap:beer: :cool:

i just noticed your steering box on the inside of the frame rail what kind of pump is that?:corn:

Looks really great Sy!!! :awesomework: (probably the only truck here that'll get ROTM twice...)

got alot done this w/e. doesn't look like much but it's time consuming tedious crap.

Built a sissy bar, WTF?;
P1080247.jpg

P1080248.jpg

Last edited:
More progress, again doesn't look like much but it's PITA type work to make life easier on the trail. The main reason for teh change here was that I couldn't reach teh t-case shifters with teh 5 points tightened up so I wanted all the shifters closer to me for that reason;

P1080251.jpg

P1080253.jpg

Last edited:
those few things would be;

-beverage holders up by the butchered vents
-teh left foot pad
-teh shoulder harness' installed.

I have to build some stuff in the Xtra cab area too;
P1080256.jpg

Last edited:
did some work underneath too, hooked up the trans temp gage, and heatshields for the exhaust, sorry no pics. Just re-assembly stuff.

that sissybar is bad ass.. u gave me a couple ideas .. it looks good and funtion looks to be working for u .. i wish i would of took my time and did mine slow.. the trucks look 100% better when u do!!!
keep it up , hopefully i meet u in a trail and we can talk . kraker out

Are the marker lights in the foot-kick panels just for visibility in the cab at night? Or do they serve some other purpose?

The sissy bar console looks great man. Good looking re-build :awesomework:

Latest posts