• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adding 10" of pleasure or pain

So Saturday I busted out the bender again to start on the tubework in the bed. I started with some hole in the bed to run the tubes through and then the hoop around the cab. added a bit to the rear bumper then a few other tubes. still have to build a spare tire mount yet though. Here's a few pics;

P1080275.jpg

P1080277.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday I got the old doors out and painted them up and got them on as well as cleaned up a few other things to get ready for this weekends trip.
P1080273.jpg

P1080274.jpg

Last edited:
I have another set of doors that are gonna go on later but I need to strip them and paint them as well as do some work so I can custom mount some mirrors, spare tire mount, battery covers and some intererior storage control and this build should be done? :rolleyes:

Ahh I found your build on here. I'm snowdemon from the pirate board. Good looking rig man. Like I already said I love this thing. How do you like having a bit more interior room? I don't think I could handle a standard cab.

Ahh I found your build on here. I'm snowdemon from the pirate board. Good looking rig man. Like I already said I love this thing. How do you like having a bit more interior room? I don't think I could handle a standard cab.

Sup kid....:hi:

This is Build thread II, I love the extra 10"......:redneck:

I had the back of the cab cut out on my reg cab but this is much nicer.

Its amazing how much crap we take with us wheeling and how fast that little bit of cab room gets filled up the moment we go wheeling.

Hey it's Sunday so you know what that means, Yup updates;

Saturday all I did was swap out the speedo cable that was broken and falling out of the back of teh speedometer.

Sunday I started teh spare tire mount. Need a latch a way to hold the tire in and some bumpstops for it yet but here's what I got so far;

P1080455.jpg

P1080456.jpg

Last edited:
im confused, do the little hood shocks actually lift the tire? and is the tire latched down in the back? Looks great! :awesomework:

im confused, do the little hood shocks actually lift the tire? and is the tire latched down in the back? Looks great! :awesomework:

i doubt they lift the tire maybe they just hold it up?

They almost lift it, but are just there to hold it so I can access the storage box I built into the bed and the cover for gas tank fuel pump access, you can see the lid in this pic;
P1080460.jpg

I have to build a latch/lock system (Prolly gonna use my hood pins I had on my old Tonneau cover) as well as a T handle to hold the tire in the basket.

What fuel tank did you use to put under the bed. Aren't some guys using a ford tank of some kind.