• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adding 10" of pleasure or pain

Yea, but I am using a 85-88 EFI tank mounted sideways.....Keep my fuel gage.

Got any pictures of it mounted in there? I'm throwing in my 98 vortec 4.3,th350, dual 2.28 toyota case in mine right now along with a trail gear 4-link kit. I was going to run a RCI 17 gallon fuel cell in the bed since it was only 7" wide but I might change my mind depending on how yours fits in there.

Got any pictures of it mounted in there? I'm throwing in my 98 vortec 4.3,th350, dual 2.28 toyota case in mine right now along with a trail gear 4-link kit. I was going to run a RCI 17 gallon fuel cell in the bed since it was only 7" wide but I might change my mind depending on how yours fits in there.

Sorry this is all I got.
GasTank_307-1.jpg

Rearview_307-1.jpg

That thing sure hangs down. I'm pretty sure you made a skid plate and what not. That sucks that it hangs down so far though. Do you remember how many gallons those tanks have?

That thing sure hangs down. I'm pretty sure you made a skid plate and what not. That sucks that it hangs down so far though. Do you remember how many gallons those tanks have?

Yea got a skid, only hit it a couple of times. both times while backin up.

I believe they are about 17 gallons?

Sunday however I got a few things done to the spare tire "rack"

Worked on some bumps to cushion it while in the down position;
P1080472.jpg

Here you can see the latches for holding it down and my battery covers as well;
P1080473.jpg

Last edited:
Battery covers are to keep the weather off them and keep them a little bit outta sight.

Also got the rear glass put in and some 20 horsepower ea. stickers applied :D;
P1000212.jpg

Last edited:
I have to build a hold down for the actual tire and wheel, Which BOVADS is helpin me with and make it lockable then I'ma get soem padlocks to lock the tire and wheel to the rack and lock the rack in the down position.

Close up of the spare tire carrier;
P1080475.jpg

BADAZ had a good idea on how to lock teh tire carrier down;
P1080476.jpg

P1080477.jpg

Last edited:
Also painted the steering wheel so the sun can't reflect off it anymore and installed this;
Now ya see it;
P1080481.jpg

Now ya don't;
P1080482.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts