• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adopt a trail?

jeffs_62

saw this on FB

Naches has a trail volunteer program; Pam Remley (Shindig Wheelers) will be our coordinator for Region 4. Adopt a trail program applications are out. If your club wants to adopt a trail please fill out the paper work and send it in. The PNW4WDA is going to try and adopt all 4-wheel drive trails in the Naches District that have not been adopted by a PNW club. The Forest Service is going to have a web site where we can list our volunteer hours (however, it

How can somebody who isn't part of a club get involved? I've been camping and wheeling in naches for 20+ years and like to be able to help an area that I hope to continue to go for years to come.

How can somebody who isn't part of a club get involved? I've been camping and wheeling in naches for 20+ years and like to be able to help an area that I hope to continue to go for years to come.

Keep a eye on the forums. both here and www.pnw4wda.org There will be lots of workpartys for the next couple of years. This year the FS and the PNW4WDA will be concentrating on the 676 (lower Kaner) To get it back into shape.