• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure Offroad Park Videos

BustedKnucklefilms said:
The guy in the Red has some Ninja Skills!

No joke! I didn't even catch him the first time I watched it! Watching him is better than watching the buggy!

Re: Re: Re: Adventure Offroad Park Videos

patooyee said:
No joke! I didn't even catch him the first time I watched it! Watching him is better than watching the buggy!
he tripped, Ty Turner caught and threw him out of the way. But yet he was still one of the first ones to help the guy get out of the buggy

Bubba Bacon VS the Adventure Off Road race hill at Rock Fall 2013

Bubba was the first one over it and he was 7th in line.Thankyou Dave for showing us a vid without Timmie.

I ee the blue Ford buggy sitting on the side in all the vids. What happened?

patooyee said:
I ee the blue Ford buggy sitting on the side in all the vids. What happened?
Also busted the caliper off the mount and it was wedged between the rotor and the wheel chewing the raceline up. Im glad that buggy was there, we hid behind it all day.

tbacon38 said:
piece of **** wore out big block blowing smoke looks pitiful.

I love the underdog. And that motor smokes more than my old single seater. Definitely makes for an enjoyable show

lowbudgetjunk said:
I love the underdog. And that motor smokes more than my old single seater. Definitely makes for an enjoyable show
You just called him a underdog that is priceless. My brother will never live this down. Hey Little Tim I think he just named your new buggy I think "Underdog" has a nice ring to it. Just a little brother to brother hazing. HAHAHA

I know that motor makes good power still, but those rings have to almost be missing.

Glad I could help with some brother to brother hazing.

I've met Big Tim after he cracked his noggin a few years back, but haven't met up with you guys yet. Maybe our paths will cross and I can haze him too.