• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure Offroad Park Videos

WTF why do I have to be the underdog I took that no ring smoking ass big block to the top 5 :flipoff1: :flipgotcha: :flipper: I think that's all the middle fangers on here, (brother to brother hazing) I beat your ass and that's all I was worried about.

tbacon38 said:
WTF why do I have to be the underdog I took that no ring smoking ass big block to the top 5 :flipoff1: :flipgotcha: :flipper: I think that's all the middle fangers on here, (brother to brother hazing) I beat your ass and that's all I was worried about.
Tell everyone its a diesel.... Then smoking suddenly becomes cool.

I had a great time and looking forward to the next event, everybody did a great job driving, i felt like the event was run smoothly.

Im waiting to see if anyone got me putting the fire out on screaming 2 and accidentally hitting Jordan in the face in the process, man I felt so bad about that cus it happened to me when bubba's caught fire on THE DAY, but not that direct and it sucked ,I apologized at least 4 or 5 times him and Bobby told me not to worry I got the fire out but damn I felt bad cause I got him good and I still feel bad about it, but great time and all you drivers put on a great show and I made some new friends and stopped some rigs from burning so all and all an awesome weekend with my only carnage was spitting a u joint cap Friday night can't wait to do it again see y'all next go round

Screamin 2 vs the Adventure Off Road race hill at Rock Fall 2013

The guy in red was epic. I've watched all the videos just to see different views of him. Someone needs to do a mashup slow motion. He honestly moves like an monkey.