• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure offroad pics and video 5-25-2013

bamatoy

Here's my pics, didn't get many of other folks. I have videos uploading now.
Had a great time tho!

Re: Re: Adventure offroad pics and video 5-25-2013

How crawler oriented is it, or is it more bouncer terrain?
I know crawling is boring :****:

I hope its more crawler oriented. Rock bouncing is about horsepower and driver experience. Crawling is about technique, don't get me wrong I like watching em but I'd rather crawl something myself

If nobody made it today, me and Steve are going to put $500.00 on it for the monsters of rock event, right Steve?

The bounty was &1000.00 if we add $500.00 between us Steve, and the park puts more in , I might beat my rig up some for a try.

Tom , did you say you were going to try to clear out a viewing area? Hope so ! The park was great! UP Goes the bounty !!!! :dblthumb:

96cherokeexj said:
I hope its more crawler oriented. Rock bouncing is about horsepower and driver experience. Crawling is about technique, don't get me wrong I like watching em but I'd rather crawl something myself
. I have a yota buggy no bouncer by ne means and I have a great time every time I go

adventureoffroadpark said:
The bounty on this hill will be $3000 for the Monsters of Rock.....more clearing will be done to provide a better view.

:dblthumb: Really needs it so good deal if need help call me and I'll leaned a hand and I'll be there filming again gonna try an borrow a better camera I'll post the vids I got shortly