• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aetna Mtn. Sub division side parking

You can still go up on the sub division side just make sure your vehicle is legal and your not not drunk ! I

yota said:
You can still go up on the sub division side just make sure your vehicle is legal and your not not drunk ! I

Buddy of mine said they weren't letting anyone in or out that side. He had to go out Whiteside.

My Taco is legal...can't always gaurantee blood alcohol level being 0% though :****:

There's always at least a few side by sides and atv's that ride with us when we all go to Aetna...so that only does me and a couple other of the ppl that ride with us good to be able to drive in. That's about as good as joining the WEROCK lease...if I do that, all my friends won't buy in on the lease and I won't get to ride with them anyways so hell...

Guess I'll stick to Mountainside and Choccolocco. Been wanting to get over to Hale Mtn, heard that was a great place to ride, but don't know anyone that rides there much if at all.

The road going up the sub divsion side is a public road ! They can not stop you from going up it if your vehicle is legal. If you are not in a legal street off road vehicle then they will ticket and harrass you. I wouldn't suggest being drunk either cause you will get a DUI There is no longer any parking at that side. Hopefully this will blow over but I dought it ! They are planning on building house's going up the mountain and have lots already marked off and listed for sale in magazines. Aetna 4 wheelin is going to be a thing of the past in a few years. So if you like wheelin on Aetna join We Rock or find another way up ! From what I heard if it's your first year to join We Rock they will prorate the cost right now cause there calander year is half over . We Rock has a web site with a number listed to contact Jerry Perkins

Yea, my truck is supposed to be street legal....but I'm sure there's some minor thing those cocksuckers could find wrong with it in all legality just so they could write me a ticket. I just stay away from **** like that...I don't like police or jail.

They cant stop you from parking on the mountainside of the road way either only the sub. side.... There not stopping you from going to aetna thru the subdivision which by law they cant do. But instead there just standing there enforcing ever law they can which they could do the same thing at any road block they choice of. So if your all legal nothing has changed for you...

I'm sure if I was to drive my Toyota from Walmart and up there while the police are there...they would find some stupid ass laws to write me a ticket on pertaining to my truck....like too much tire sticking out with no mud flaps or some ****....or the way my tag is mounted with no tag light. Just not worth the hassle in my opinion. And I don't know where the mountainside is you're talking about.

He's talking about the mountainside entrance not the park. It's off the Wildwood exit just past the lease. Most of the land there is leased and not really anywhere to park a trailer.

It would be cool if they would let you park where the slide used to be at Racoon mountain and use the road they had going up to the top they could charge a parking fee and make a killin.

Sometime in late November we need to schedule another big day like the BK media run. It was a great turnout and everybody put on a great show. Its too damn hot to enjoy it right now but late November will be prime time.aetna has some of the best rock bouncin bogger burnin **** the south has to offer. Maybe BK could get with Christie at the werock lease and have a band and all kinds of fun **** after a long day of riding :driving:. What about it? :driving:

BigOrangeCrawlin said:
Sometime in late November we need to schedule another big day like the BK media run. It was a great turnout and everybody put on a great show. Its too damn hot to enjoy it right now but late November will be prime time.aetna has some of the best rock bouncin bogger burnin **** the south has to offer. Maybe BK could get with Christie at the werock lease and have a band and all kinds of fun **** after a long day of riding :driving:. What about it? :driving:

That would be schweet and I'd be down like Charlie Brown :****:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Lay Springs Road
Gadsedn, AL

I've been to MSORP plenty times and will be there this weekend...I know where that is Lol but that wasn't where he was referring to.

The cops are no longer harrasing people at the sub division side ! They harrassed the wrong person :D : They where ordered by a Chattanooga judge to stop it. Aetna Mountain Road is a public road and they can not deny anyone access to go up it. However they are in the process of building house's going up that side of the mountain all the way to split rock ! As far I know there still no where to park on that side but I could be wrong on that.

yota said:
The cops are no longer harrasing people at the sub division side ! They harrassed the wrong person :D : They where ordered by a Chattanooga judge to stop it. Aetna Mountain Road is a public road and they can not deny anyone access to go up it. However they are in the process of building house's going up that side of the mountain all the way to split rock ! As far I know there still no where to park on that side but I could be wrong on that.

I figured something like this would happen. Paying a cop to sit on a mtn is screaming public out cry.....

That is AWESOME!!! Still sucks that there's no where to park for ppl without street legal rigs...but I'm all good ;D

Def ready to get back up there and wheel! Been too long since I've made a good trip around the mountain!