• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AETNA RIDE

T

TOMMY RAINS

WERE PLANNING ON RIDING THIS SATURDAY TAKING JIMMYS NEW TRUCK OUT AGAIN.ITS ALL SHINED UP AND READY TO ROCK .!JUST WONDERING IF ANY BODY WOULD BE IN . I KNOW IT SHORT NOTICE BUT !!!!!

Damn , I would love to come and watch / video but I will be traveling back from N. C. and want have a ride. I may stop in and bum a ride if anybody has a open seat. Always wanted to see this place. I stopped by the other day on my way home from Chat and was looking for a place to enter or park. I went into a nice Subd up to a dirt road to the left and seen a few trucks and trailers. Did Wes get his motor back together ?

you were in the right place and yes wes got his motor together however it has blown another head gasket and has a wicked bottom end vibration.there working on it now he may make it this weekend

They'll be a few of us up there on Saturday. I think we're going to run the creek and then ride over to HP hill and hang out for a bit. Maybe we'll see ya out there!

Good ride saturday. It was basically the Kean show- Wes and Jason raised hell all day. Wes had his new ride out for the first time. It did really well considering he took his built motor out due to blown headgaskets and was running a bone stock junkyard 351w. I'm convinced he can make anything go good. Nobody even came close to climbing the new hill Wes and I cut in last wednesday, Wes and Jason only made it about halfway. Its just a matter of time though.
Heres some vids:
P3270173.AVI
P3270166.AVI
P3270168.AVI
P3270165.AVI
P3270151.AVI
P3270155.AVI
P3270149.AVI
P3270159.AVI
P3270185.AVI