• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

After 6 Toyotas and 1 Heep, I think I got it right!

RusM

I've been through some rigs since I signed up on this forum. I'm still working on getting a folder with decent pics of them all, and running interwebs off my phone is kinda holding me back. Anyway, I managed to sell teh UZJ100 I had for a small profit to some goddamned Libyans who really pissed me off with all of their bullshit bargaining tactics. Anyway I sold that beast and paid off my credit cards and saved up some cash.

I found a pretty good deal on a built 93 FZJ80, lockers, bumpers front/rear, sliders, lift, rebuilt trans, low mile engine swap, etc.... Basically everything I wanted to do to the 100 but at a fraction of the cost and a better platform! I went and looked at it and mechanically it was in good shape and drove awesome! But the lockers were just a switch someone had put on the dash! :mad: SO I passed on it and kept looking. I went about two weeks and finally decided to see what kind of deal I could get on it and managed to do pretty dang good!

Plans are to throw an Aussie Locker in the rear for now and snap up a good deal on an ARB HP front when I find it. Find some 315's in a decent tread pattern for now and eventually go back to Pitbulls! I'll need Longs before the big tires and then it will need a re-gear also. But other than fiddling, this rig is done and everything I've always wanted rolled into one truck! :masturbanana[1]: Oh yeah, it's for sale! $10k firm! :fawkdancesmiley:

What she looked like when I brought her home.
20130804_182132.jpg

20130804_182152.jpg

Getting rid of the loud ass exhaust!
20130807_104749.jpg

New muffler.
20130807_111912.jpg

Temporary fix for the missing cover on trans.
20130807_111906.jpg

Pre-Filter my buddy Mike gave me for some beers.
20130807_125008.jpg

America...**** Yeah!
20130807_124944.jpg

Hurry up and put some 37" pit bulls on it and get bored with it and sell me the tires cheap!
Anthony loves your old tires and wheels!

Hurry up and put some 37" pit bulls on it and get bored with it and sell me the tires cheap!
Anthony loves your old tires and wheels!

Fawk that! I don't think I'll get bored with it! I'll also probably never get a deal like I got on that tire/wheel setup again. :fawkdancesmiley: