• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Air medical services in the southeast

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
As much as folks travel the interstates to ride all across the southeast and the always possible chance of getting injured, this membership will save you around 30-45 thousand dollars should the need arise. I am in no way reimbursed by this but definitely something to think about. This membership will cover Air-Evac and Lifeforce for sure especially in Tn and north Alabama. There is no air service better than the next, but the membership isn't covered by lifeflight out of Vanderbilt and medflight out of huntsville,Al

https://joinairmedcarenetwork.com/Membership/CreateAccount?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=rlsa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=airevac&ads_cmpid=640267178&ads_adid=11231583948&ads_matchtype=e&ads_network=g&ads_creative=170304356562&utm_term=air%20evac%20membership&ads_targetid=kwd-3342327746&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&ttv=2&gclid=COWztMaZu9QCFY46gQodYSYJxQ

I had a similar membership that would pay for you to be flown home if you were injured and out of town, back when we used to go hunt all over, Canada, south Dakota, and such. I think it was called medjet. Had some awesome benefits, but I let it go since I rarely get out of the state or am always inside 100 miles from home.

jrhall said:
As much as folks travel the interstates to ride all across the southeast and the always possible chance of getting injured, this membership will save you around 30-45 thousand dollars should the need arise. I am in no way reimbursed by this but definitely something to think about. This membership will cover Air-Evac and Lifeforce for sure especially in Tn and north Alabama. There is no air service better than the next, but the membership isn't covered by lifeflight out of Vanderbilt and medflight out of huntsville,Al

https://joinairmedcarenetwork.com/Membership/CreateAccount?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=rlsa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=airevac&ads_cmpid=640267178&ads_adid=11231583948&ads_matchtype=e&ads_network=g&ads_creative=170304356562&utm_term=air%20evac%20membership&ads_targetid=kwd-3342327746&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&ttv=2&gclid=COWztMaZu9QCFY46gQodYSYJxQ

I wish this was posted last week . My son was flown to Vanderbilt last weekend . He is home and ok . I will definitely look into this . Thanks for the post

Yeah it is totally worth it. Already having a shitty day, it sucks getting that bill a few weeks later and insurance doesn't really cover that much.

Re:

Did airevac go in with some other companies or get bought out?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Without this type of service, my wife would not be alive today. She was in a car that was ran over by a loaded logging truck that was traveling at approximately 70 mph, years ago. She was pretty much assumed DOA, but with the help from people like yourself JR, she would not be alive today. Thank you for posting this service being available. AMEN :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

I got to take a 30 minute helicopter ride in 2004 after a deer decided to try and hitch a ride on my Harley with me. Without insurance that ride would have cost $17,000.

CHASMAN9 said:
Without this type of service, my wife would not be alive today. She was in a car that was ran over by a loaded logging truck that was traveling at approximately 70 mph, years ago. She was pretty much assumed DOA, but with the help from people like yourself JR, she would not be alive today. Thank you for posting this service being available. AMEN :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

It's no problem Greg, those stories is what keeps me going. And the link is just to add a little piece of mind should the unfortunate happen.

Yankster- average flight now is 35,000 +

After reading some posts from some semi-recent accidents that included helicopter flights to hospitals (a few instances at King of the Hammers and another instance shown below involving a newer Bronco, kinetic strap, soft shackle, and too much woopow), I figured it was time to bring this thread back to the top to see what's changed in terms of helicopter membership insurance or if this is considered a necessary precaution to have.

Here is an updated link for the one @jrhall originally posted:

Here is a link from Vandy Medical Helicopter Network:

The AirMed link says this is a necessary precaution for anyone/any family to have in order to avoid large, uncovered bills in case a helicopter ride is a necessity.

The Vandy Newtwork says this is not a necessary precaution after the "No Surprises Act" of 2022.

Which is right or wrong? Any examples of helicopter rides and bills after the start of 2022? Any thoughts or opinions on the necessity of this coverage?

IMG_8750.png

1710276685023.jpeg