• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alabama vs Georgia

86chevota said:
It's over now. Stick a fork in them

Yeah, I wouldn't say that either.....them lucky fawks will probably get some more help from the refs before it's all over with. Like getting a punt blocked and getting to re-kick, or a no-call on the face mask that made it 3rd and 21 instead of 1st and 10.

MoparMan said:
Yeah, I wouldn't say that either.....them lucky fawks will probably get some more help from the refs before it's all over with. Like getting a punt blocked and getting to re-kick, or a no-call on the face mask that made it 3rd and 21 instead of 1st and 10.

don't forget Fromm getting is head shoved down after the play was over...for unsportsman like for 15 yards that the ref ignored....gotta play to the end for sure.

ftoy516 said:
don't forget Fromm getting is head shoved down after the play was over...for unsportsman like for 15 yards that the ref ignored....gotta play to the end for sure.

Yep....yep.....that's right!

muddinmetal said:
Tua is the best QB in the country. Watch

I will admit, he is a really good player. I've been watching his little brother play high school ball this past year, buddy of mine's son played at Thompson with him.

muddinmetal said:
Or Georgia stepping out of bounds on a touchdown and getting to keep it

At least they reviewed it, but it wasn't clear enough to overturn the call. The **** they have gave bama and let them get away with are judgement calls that cannot be reviewed.