• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alignment Shop...

84Toyota4x4

Whats a good place to have an alignment done on my girlfriends 87 4Runner? Its recently back on the road from an accident, and although nothing is bent, it kinda pulls to the left VERY slightly (wheel straight, it wants to slowly change lanes to the left), and I just noticed the front left tire has a lot more wear on the inside edge. Obviously this much wear doesn't happen over night as an after effect of the collision and misalignment, I'm thinking it needed an alignment before anyway. My closer inspection revealed that the dial adjusters on the lower control arms are rotated quite obviously in the wrong direction to make the camber correct on the front left tire with the poor wear.

Long story short, it needs an alignment and I was hoping for a good shop with a good rate that would do a good job. Preferably a thrust type alignment thing, not just a front end alignment. Somewhere in the Woodinville-ish area would be nice, closer the better, but obviously will travel to a good shop. Thanks in advance.

~T.J.