• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

All inclusive vacations?

Last time we went to Negril we took a short bus full of people from the airport to the resort. Soon as we got in my wife sat down in a jumper seat and sat down on a healthy ounce of weed. I guess someone headed to the airport may have chickened out and stuffed it in the seat. We didn't get a mile from the airport and the bus driver collected some money And dropped in a bootleg house and came out with an ice cold case of beer. We stopped by 2 bars, nearly hit numerous goats, cows and people on our way to the resort :****: After drinking at the first airport, on the plane, second airport, on the bus, and at two bars, we were all wrecked by the time we got there about 4pm, good times!

Excellence Playa Mujeres just north of cancun.

Was there last year for 5 days with wifey for anniversary and it was awesome.

stano said:
We have gotten used to the all inclusive's, it's too easy to let some body all the work!!! We just got back from 6 days in The Dominican Republic. Punta Cana has reaaaaly nice beaches, food has always been good and unlike Mexico, the drinks are real drinks, not watered down. We will be going back for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had a buddy do the same thing and we're talking about going to do the same thing this year also

We are looking to do a trip just like this in June. My criteria is around 3000 for the two of us for a week, and I really do want an all inclusive. I don't want to get to the place and realize you have to pay extra for all the nicer things.

Latest posts