• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

All Tillamook State Forest Trails closed untill further notice

karhart77

(Stolen from Pirate)
All Tillamook State Forest Trails closed untill further notice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

Due to rising temperatures and oncoming east winds we will be going to an Industrial Fire Precaution Level 3. What this means for trail use is that ALL OHV TRAILS in the Tillamook State Forest and BLM Upper Nestucca OHV Areas are CLOSED until further notice. Riding of ATVs, dirt bikes, four-wheel drives, and side-by-side UTVs is now roads only in the designated OHV Areas.

Please help spread the word. I will keep this information updated on the TSF homepage at: http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/tillamooks...ges/index.aspx .

If you have any questions please feel free to call Jahmaal Rebb at 503-359-7464 or Dave Hiatt at 503-815-7024.

Thank-you for keeping to help the forest safe from wild fires!

Stephanie A. Beall

Recreation Coordinator

Tillamook State Forest

801 Gales Creek Road

Forest Grove, OR 97116

http://cms.oregon.gov/odf/tillamooks...ges/index.aspx

i've actually been wheeling at tsf when there was a burn ban. I put out a smoldering stump on the trail from a cigarette but or something...this is a good call.

Right down to the first meeting at the school here in monroe.. I remember it all....

But I still don't give up....

When was that meeting? When was the last weekend for "old Reiter"? I cant find the threads.

Last edited:
All,

Industrial Fire Precaution Level Zone NW-1 will be going to Level 1 and NW-2 & NW-3 will be going to Level 2 effective 01:00 am, Thursday, September 20th. Please distribute this information to all of your operators.

The Non-Industrial Chainsaw waiver and the OHV waiver are now applicable. The OHV trails in the Browns Camp, Jordan Creek, Diamond Mill, and Trask and the trails in the BLM Nestucca Riding Area are OPEN.

Effective 9/20/12 for NW-1:

LEVEL I