• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

aluminum flat beds

cisco

Who makes aluminum flatbeds around here? I'm looking to get a custom one for my tow rig.

get ur bids look up RUSS at LONG'S CUSTOMS off 56th tyler in Tacoma ,FABSHOPS good too,but russ is sole proprietor owner which nothing leaves unless it top notch he's a family man which is very good don't have a bunch of newbee's there for the price is different from the rest .He has a website also just type it in....

I got kin in the white north (Ferndale) and there is place along I-5 that had stacks of them last time I was up there. I'm planning to F/B my dually and am leaning toward aluminum, anyone up there know this place?

I want nothing special 8'-10' long, built in headache rack, and the trap door for a goose neck.

I got kin in the white north (Ferndale) and there is place along I-5 that had stacks of them last time I was up there. I'm planning to F/B my dually and am leaning toward aluminum, anyone up there know this place?

I want nothing special 8'-10' long, built in headache rack, and the trap door for a goose neck.

Inbetween Marysville and Everett I believe.:awesomework: