• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

angryfab one seater aka (problem child)

A

angryfab

I guss ever since timmy came out with his I just couldn't get my mind off of one . Dont have any plans to race it . But look forward betting the **** out of it .it is not for sale till I get my other one done an I might just keep it then also .

So here we go
350 built a little different
14 bolt chevy 60
Th400 an 208
probably be on 43 non stickeys or the wore boggers till I get done with my 14bolt front
Weld in industrial himes
Runing on pane
O an built out of 100% 1.75 188 wall hrew

Attachments

• 20141122_113539.jpg
    20141122_113539.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,330
  • 20141122_113606.jpg
    20141122_113606.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,321
Re: angryfab one seater

This is awsome and i too have had the same urge after under rated , I have a pile of spare parts and axles I thought about buildin one to play with and maybe sell it but seems like single seaters ate a very small market and sell slowly , only holding me back, Id wheel the **** outta it and go from there ! Can't wait to see more on this maybe it'll push me over the edge !

As a big fan of your work, and WILL have a chassis from u one day some how.. Once again, badassness. It's kind of cool how all of the builders taste and style are different.. Mine is yours and WOD's.. YAll got some serious fawkin talent!!

Hard to beat a good single Seater for a good day of climbing. Simple, no BS, just climb and have fun. I love mine. Can't wait to see this one finished george.

kmcminn said:
Now that wife stays staying home with child I end up riding by myself. I want one now.
Same here brother, after I just redid my cage To where there is no way to put a third seat in, I absolutely love it.. Could even see myself in a one seater , would be pretty cool.. But that little one-year-old of mine absolutely loves the jeep and I can see some kind of Back seat in the future and a cage re do. :****: bbut I'll do it in a damn secondif my lil partner wants to go riding a lot.. After seeing Pipers rig, it made me think about having to do that and a couple of years..

Dam I didn't relize I put this in the general area like to have never found it
Not sure what picture's yall want but here is a few. Not done with the rear had to order another radiator the one is to wide .an with the torus fan can't get my tank up far enough . I wanted my shocks close together an with propane that can be a challenge so after seeing the mo fab toy build I thought I would build it like that but a little different .I'm going to build a cradle that I can hing from the top an lift it out that way I don't have to try to hold it up while I'm latching it an it keeps my center of gravity lower also

Attachments

• 1416955712095.jpg
    1416955712095.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,168
  • 1416955800003.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 151

I like how you seem to be able to see over the motor. Gonna be a sweet ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
I'm ready for you to get out and do some wheeling with us by gawd! :dblthumb: :drinkers: :driving:
hell me to ! But for thr record 3 people have already tried to buy it . I need a support group because some of them wasn't playing

angryfab said:
hell me to ! But for thr record 3 people have already tried to buy it . I need a support group because some of them wasn't playing

You hurry up and finish it and get out there with us so you can beat on it a little bit and you'll be more attached to it :****:

angryfab said:

You need a hidden laboratory to keep at least one of your creations in. As always, good work and a good looking chassis.