• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Annual Elbe Hills Spring Clean April 28th and 29th

Well Folks thanks to Faithwheelers for Donating $100 and the Promise from Tacoma Webfooters to donate $50 we have $150...

Can anyone else Donate? we are getting close to time and next thing you know it's here.

Call me 350-561-3405 leave me a message with phone number I'll call you back and make arrangements to come pick up what ever you will be willing to donate...

Oh Some of the ladies from our Club are going to be having a Bake sale both days if ya'll want to have muffins and cup cakes for Breakfast.

Thanks for your continued support.

would help to post a pay pal address a lot

do not know if we will make it but still have hope to

also directions to the area would reallybe nice and to the camping area for use..

you have some more help now with funding

Dude you Rock... How would you like me to list the Name for the Donation???

And Again Thanks
Google Map
When you look at this Map you will see where Hy 7 meets Hy 706.. Turn Right twords Ashford.
I can't tell you how many miles it is to the turn off but watch for a Lyons Club Building on your Right before you get to Ashford also signs that say 92nd Road access you want to make a Left accross from the Lyons Club. Now the Hard Part follow the curvy Bumpy Gravel road Watch for the Snow Camp sign you will take the Right Y at the first sign and then the Left Y emediatly there after. if you look at the elbe map you will see 2 Y's on Stoner Rd that meets another rd. that is where the camp ground is. Stop in the Gravel lot and walk down to the end of the camp ground at the Pavilian and we will find you a place to parg your Rigs...

http://www.nagca.com/maps/elbe_hills.jpg

http://www.nagca.com/maps/Elbe_WA.gif

Last edited:
Well Thanks to a couple folks we managed to get $150 in Food donations so it looks like Spaghetti for Lunch both days, we will have Coffee at the camp and the Ladies will be selling muffins and cupcakes... We have some things to raffle off and We have a 50/50 drawing each day..
On the Raffle we are thinking you do not need to be present to win we will call or deliver your winnings but on the 50/50 drawing you must be present to win at the end of each day. Who knows if we sell enough tickets someone might get their Gas paid for the trip..

Thanks to those that Help

is the clean up something that only built rigs can get to. or is it a park and walk the trail kinda thing. the wife and wanna do something this weekend but she cant wheel being 3 months pregnant.so means i leave the toyota at home.what time does the clean up start

is the clean up something that only built rigs can get to. or is it a park and walk the trail kinda thing. the wife and wanna do something this weekend but she cant wheel being 3 months pregnant.so means i leave the toyota at home.what time does the clean up start

A lot of people don't even bring their trail rigs. There's plenty to do at the campground with helping out with food, painting the shelter, raking the campsites and cleaning up the fire pits for example.

Work starts at 9 so getting there between 8 and 9 is perfect. We have stuff for any and everyone to do.

Come make a weekend out of it.

Thanks to everyone that showed, it was a productive weekend, and was well organized, DNR is totally on the right track in Elbe. :awesomework:

Glad to hear... sorry I couldn't make it AGAIN... but had to work and couldn't get out of it yet again... seems to be a pattern for Elbe work parties... :mad:

Glad to hear... sorry I couldn't make it AGAIN... but had to work and couldn't get out of it yet again... seems to be a pattern for Elbe work parties... :mad:

There WILL be more this year!

I missed Sunday but it was a GREAT weekend for a work party. Worked for about 7 hours, the Dogpound guys brought around hot spaghetti for everyone for lunch and then provided a chilli feed for dinner for those who hung around. Got to do a little wheeling after we finished working.

I didn't bring my trail rig and did a LOT more wheeling that I expected to "or should have" with my bone stock 1990 4Runner. I have a little work to do on the running boards:D

I want to say Thank you to all that came out and worked their buts off to clean up our trails, I didn't hear any complaints so we will Strike this one off as Our First of Hopefully many Successful Work parties...

Thanks again to all those that came out to support.

Latest posts