• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anthony Bourdain

dwa2469

22RTE Buggy,LC Axles,39 reds
I saw a commercial, then read the press release, that Anthony Boirdain attends a Rock Bouncing event in West Virginia, supposed to air April 29th. Anyome know more about this? I may have missed it, have not seen anyone talk about it.

dwa2469 said:
I saw a commercial, then read the press release, that Anthony Boirdain attends a Rock Bouncing event in West Virginia, supposed to air April 29th. Anyome know more about this? I may have missed it, have not seen anyone talk about it.
That was shot some time last year. Jeeze these TV shows take their sweet time.

Thanks Matt, I was just curious about what event it was at. Also, not used to seeing stuff about the sport on national type shows.

dwa2469 said:
Thanks Matt, I was just curious about what event it was at. Also, not used to seeing stuff about the sport on national type shows.

I think it was a private event/shoot. Not open to the public

I will never understand suicide, especially when you "think" someone has everything they could want, Fame, success, and piles of cash.

dwa2469 said:
I will never understand suicide, especially when you "think" someone has everything they could want, Fame, success, and piles of cash.

I dont understand it even at ones lowest of lows ! Poor or wealthy

P said:
Keep talkin **** n I'll do more "upgrades" n "site maintenance" :flipoff1:

laughing1

3's a charm P... Engage admin privileges in 3,2,1........................................... :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

P said:
I dont understand it even at ones lowest of lows ! Poor or wealthy

Factual statement. Everybody has demons, don't be a *****. But this has been hashed out on here before. Different perspectives for everyone I guess.

xjmarc said:
He never hid his fight with cocaine. Wouldn't be surprised if it was an OD.
I seen something that he hung himself. But cocaine could definitely still be a part of it.