• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any liscensed Electricians wanna make fat bank in Iraq?

P

If its free, its P
Got this from sis...

ALCON,

Effective immediately any employee that submits a referral or resume for a licensed electrician that gets hired and arrives on the project will receive a certificate good for a 3 day LWOP that can also be used in conjunction with R&Rs, this program is not limited to 1 per employee, say you submit 3 recommended licensed electrician resumes or names for referrals and all 3 get hired and arrive on the project anywhere in LOGCAP III you will get 3 LWOPs all recommendations are welcome but must be currently licensed by state or country. Please submit resumes and referral names and contact info to your HR Representative, this is for licensed electricians only.

wngrog said:
Out of curiosity.....define Fat Bamk for me......i.e.....how much?

Im sure fat bank in the midgets world and in my world would be two totally different "Bamk's " :flipoff1:

The fat-ness comes from Tax free if you play by the rules !! 8)

Lots of questions and a few answers:

Fat Bank really depends on you as my brother so eloquently put it.

Licensed Electricians, plumbers, carpenters, generator mechanics..etc.

Based pay (and don't quote me on this; this is just a ball park) 3,000

With all the uplifts you are looking at about a take home pay between 7,000 and 8,500 a month; on a 5 week month it is more.

Taxes- Just recently congress decided that all EXPATS working over seas will pay FICA tax only (social security). I have not notice too much of a change in my pay anywhere between 500 and 1,000 a month (but I do make more money then what I quoted previously).

You work 12 hour days 7 days a week and get a R&R every 4 months or so.

If you want more information you can go to KBR.com and check it out.

If you are wondering about security, believe me it is ALOT better then it was in 2005. Too quite for me anyway.