• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any of you going to RBD?

You're going to have fun, just getting down the big hill. There is a bypass on the main road, in the chevy.

Unless, they fixed it the last few months.

Disclaimer, don't even know the man, but if somebody has a problem with how he phrased the title of his post they should have the balls to call him out and speak their peace. I'm of the opinion that it's not my responsibility to make sure that the "offended" don't have their feelings hurt.

Disclaimer, don't even know the man, but if somebody has a problem with how he phrased the title of his post they should have the balls to call him out and speak their peace. I'm of the opinion that it's not my responsibility to make sure that the "offended" don't have their feelings hurt.

LOL I'm sure it was an admin as I'm sure there is a "New Normal" here now since the site takeover has taken place.

You're going to have fun, just getting down the big hill. There is a bypass on the main road, in the chevy.

Unless, they fixed it the last few months.

No ****, that bad huh? I just remember there being a whole bunch of easy main roads since the place was so big. Figure it would be easier to booze cruise there than most other parks. But it's been at least 5 years since I was there last (damn time flies), so I'm not sure what shape everything is in now.

HAHAHAHAHA, how bout this?
1604001063270.png