• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any of you guys in Bham able to sneak off during the week?

W

wngrog

I may be picking up a temporary rig until the new buggy is done. It is in Birmingham, it is way gay, but way cheap too. Was wondering if I came over there on Friday or one day next week if one of you guys could sneak off to Gardendale and let me run it through the paces.

The only thing I can say for it is that it is light and locked.

Most the club is headed outta town next weekend... myself included, if not Id love to ditch work to wheel laughing

We are heading out of town for a trip to WindRock on Thursday. Could do it the following week though

wngrog said:
I may be picking up a temporary rig until the new buggy is done. It is in Birmingham, it is way gay, but way cheap too. The only thing I can say for it is that it is light and locked.

;D nice laughing

So you thinking about getting a Zuk, gonna be alot different than that badass buggy.

Looks like I will be running over there on Monday the 12th. You guys will all be getting in from a big weekend so I will probably just load the bugger up and head home (after hitting Chipotle of course)

Yeah, I am not that big of a Zuk fan BUT I am a fan of light and simple.

I looked at everything out there and it was a Toy mini or Zuk that met my needs.

This Zuk is built nicely and if I can refrain from spending any money on it and keep the body straight, I shold get my $$ back.

Now, to sell those gay Mickey's