• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any one Sunday

Would try to be there by 9:00 - 9:30. didn't here back had to leave by 6.30 so won't make it. Maybe next time. Thanks mark

Last edited:
Look what I did today!

892B1BAC-0C02-4538-9CB1-2AEFD2BA33CD.jpg

B19BE2E6-5516-4E0C-82FD-31DA156A8D71.jpg

That, and a broken driver rear axle tryin some of the new trails. ;-P

Caught the Jack on a tree as I slid by... Didn't know I did it until after I broke the rear axle and was looking around to decide if I wanted to fix it on the trail or go the 150' further to get out of the trail...

The new trails definitely have spots my sammi definitely doesn't like! With some dedicated obstacles with a few moderately hard bypasses next to them... I was trying to take it somewhat easy because I was the ONLY one out there... Only saw one more rig heading in while I was headed out broken on the trailer...

Luckily, I only had to winch once to get over two hard/tall obstacles after I broke... Then I relied on 3 wheel drive to get me out...

1CBEAC23-4E68-4A8E-A96C-DAE417AF7224.jpg

Got the sammi all fixed up with a spare axle... Pulled the other side out and dropped the diff to clean it up some more... Found my ring gear lash was a lil sloppy, so I readjusted that... Bled the brakes, e-brake works better, and refilled the fluid in the rear diff... Need to do one quick test run around the house to check things over... But I think I'm ready to go break it again!!! ;-) when we goin?

Last edited: