• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Pic or vids on the Aet-- Ride

351yj said:
:rolf: that's pretty funny... still glad i got outta there before the critter cops started harassing people
there were a few $211 tickets handed out,I know one of them personally and it was on Baja road for the locals. The bird man has some good shots of the moutain I'll post some more later when I have more time on my hands.

You know it sucks last time I wheeled up there was back in 04 or 05 back in the early and mid 90's the best memories with my brother and his rowdy friends. Now it sucks that some coke snorting politico and his rich friends decided to screw over the little man and take away a place that could provide some good clean fun. I hate to sound like a liberal here but those bastards ruined a great play ground heck even if there was drama back in the 90's from the GW but where are the public lands we can use?

TBItoy said:
Any idea when/if the Perlakys are going to open up their part of Aetna as a legit Offroad park?
They are still working on it and from what I understand are currently working on insurance.

Damn....I didnt even realize this was going on. I got stuck in traffic on I-24 coming back from a work trip and had to detour around the mountain to beat traffic. Saw a bunch of trailers and all and wondered what was goin on. Now I know!